Disadvantages of ordinary street lamps: In the complicated installation procedure, cables need to be laid, and cable trenches are to be excavated, buried pipes and wires. In some places, it is not easy to bury the pipeline, and the cost will be higher. And a long time of installation and commissioning, wasting a lot of human and financial resources.
The electricity bill is also rising with the price, the power station also claims that it is operating at a loss, and often maintains the line.
There is a safety hazard in the buried line. If someone else is working in the buried line, it may damage the line pipe and cause a safety accident.
Advantages of ordinary street lights: they are not affected by the weather. It has no effect on the lack of sunshine. Relatively speaking, the cost of street lamps is slightly lower.
Advantages of solar street lights: easy installation, no need to lay complicated lines, just dig a small pit, a cement base, fixed with stainless steel screws. Solar street lights rely on solar energy to be converted into electricity, so after construction, they are almost zero-input, requiring only daily maintenance and aging repair of equipment. The procurement cost is relatively high. But later costs will be slowly recovered. Solar street light fixtures have a longer life than city street lights.
But solar street lights also have shortcomings. No one can guarantee the problem of lighting, such as the life of the battery. But as technology advances, these issues will soon be resolved. Solar street lights believe that the city circuit lights will be gradually replaced gradually
- Solar Power System Design Needs Considerations
- Solar Power Generation Is Not Expensive
- The Solar Cell Industry Will Make A Big Difference
- Solar Light Application
- Future Development Of Solar Lights
- LED Advantages
- Low-voltage Lamps Are Safe, Explosion-proof, En...
- Can Solar Street Lights Work On Rainy Days
- LED Street Light Can Be A Perfect Substitute Fo...
- Low Pressure Sodium Lamp Is Most Suitable For S...
- 7 Best Places To See Christmas Lights In The USA
- 50 million lights illuminate yangling night sky...
- Oriental illumination thousand-like show shinin...
- LED Lantern