The design of a solar power system needs to consider the following factors:
Q1. Where is the solar power system used? What is the radiation situation in the area?
Q2. What is the load power of the system?
Q3, what is the output voltage of the system, DC or AC?
Q4. How many hours does the system need to work every day?
Q5. How many days does the system need to be powered continuously in the event of rainy weather without sunlight?
Q6, load condition, pure resistance, capacitive or inductive, how much starting current?
Q7, the number of system requirements.
Previous: Solar Power Generation Is Not Expensive
Next: No Information
- Solar Power Generation Is Not Expensive
- The Solar Cell Industry Will Make A Big Difference
- Solar Light Application
- Future Development Of Solar Lights
- LED Advantages
- Low-voltage Lamps Are Safe, Explosion-proof, En...
- Solar Street Light Advantage
- Can Solar Street Lights Work On Rainy Days
- LED Street Light Can Be A Perfect Substitute Fo...
- Low Pressure Sodium Lamp Is Most Suitable For S...