Canadian officials attended the opening ceremony: Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman, Manitoba Minister of Trade and Tourism Blaine Pedersen on behalf of Manitoba Governor Brianpallister, Canadian Congressman Doug Eylofson on behalf of Tourism Minister Melanie Joly. Han Ning, cultural counsellor of the Chinese Consulate General in Toronto, was invited to attend the opening ceremony and delivered an enthusiastic speech, and Liu Ya, CEO of Zigong Light Trade Group Co., Ltd., Taojianjun attended the opening ceremony.
The mayor of Winnipeg, Brian Bowman, said: "This light exhibition to promote the development of tourism and cultural integration of China and Canada as the goal, the Oriental Lantern hand in Winnipeg City, the Chinese culture filled with cultural atmosphere of the lantern to attract more attention.
During the Carnival Lantern Festival, the Chinese acrobatic Performance team, intangible Cultural Heritage artists and culinary experts will bring to the scene audience acrobatic performances, sugar painting, embroidery and other folk crafts performances and special Chinese food, let Canadians feel and experience the traditional Chinese folk culture up close.
The opening of the scene of visitors, cheering, marvel at the Oriental Lights Xiongqi magnificent, gorgeous. The opening ceremony was featured in several mainstream media outlets in Canada.
- Solar Power System Design Needs Considerations
- Solar Power Generation Is Not Expensive
- The Solar Cell Industry Will Make A Big Difference
- Solar Light Application
- Future Development Of Solar Lights
- LED Advantages
- Low-voltage Lamps Are Safe, Explosion-proof, En...
- Solar Street Light Advantage
- Can Solar Street Lights Work On Rainy Days
- LED Street Light Can Be A Perfect Substitute Fo...
- LED Lantern
- Design Of LED Lantern Controller Based On Singl...
- Tianchang Lantern Culture Exhibition
- Design Of Color Lamp Controller
- Who Is More Promising With Lanterns And LED Lig...
- LED Lights String Development Direction
- The Last Holiday Of 2018-Christmas
- How To Dress Up For A Longer Period Of Time Dur...