Solar lights are electric lights that are converted into solar energy by solar panels. During the day, even on a cloudy day, this solar generator (solar panel) can also collect and store solar energy. As a safe and environmentally friendly new light, solar lights have received increasing attention.
The solar lamp is composed of a solar cell module, a part of the LED lamp, a control box (with a charger, a controller, a battery in the control box) and a lamp pole. The solar panel has a luminous efficiency of 127Wp/m2 and high efficiency, which is very beneficial to the wind-resistant design of the system. The lamp head is integrated with a 1W white LED and a 1W yellow LED integrated on the printed circuit board. light source. The control box body is made of stainless steel, which is beautiful and durable. The maintenance-free lead-acid battery is placed in the control box and the special charging controller for solar street lamps developed by the patented technology of slow pulse fast charge and discharge. The system uses valve-regulated sealed lead-acid batteries. Because of its low maintenance, it is also called “maintenance-free battery”, which is beneficial to reduce system maintenance costs. The charge and discharge controller is designed with all functions in mind (with light control, Time control, overcharge protection, over discharge protection and reverse connection protection, etc.) and cost control, achieving high cost performance.
Previous: Solar energy source
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Solar energy source
- Solar outdoor lighting is a bit more complicated
- Low pressure sodium lamp advantages
- Low pressure sodium lamp principle
- Low pressure sodium lamp structure
- Low pressure sodium lamp is a low pressure sodi...
- Low-pressure sodium lamp works by low-pressure ...
- There are currently two types of low pressure s...
- The difference between low pressure sodium lamp...
- Low-voltage lamp use place