Solar energy is the energy produced by the continuous nuclear fusion process of sunspots inside the sun or on the surface. The average solar radiation intensity in Earth's orbit is 1367 w/m2. The circumference of the Earth's equator is 40,000 km, which makes it possible to calculate that the Earth can reach 173,000 TW. The standard peak intensity at sea level is 1kw/m2, and the annual average radiation intensity at a point on the earth's surface at 24h is 0.20kw/m2, which is equivalent to 102000TW of energy. Humans rely on these energy to survive, including all other forms. Renewable energy (except geothermal energy resources), although the total amount of solar energy resources is equivalent to more than 10,000 times that of human beings, the energy density of solar energy is low, and it varies from place to place, changing with time, which is the development and utilization of solar energy. The main problem facing. These characteristics of solar energy will limit its role in the overall energy system.
Although the sun's radiation to the Earth's atmosphere is only one-twentieth of its total radiant energy, it is as high as 173,000 TW, which means that the sun's energy per second is equivalent to 5 million tons of coal. The wind energy, water energy, ocean temperature difference energy, wave energy and biomass energy, and some tidal energy on the earth are all from the sun; even fossil fuels on the earth (such as coal, oil, natural gas, etc.) are fundamentally ancient. The solar energy stored since then, the broad range of solar energy is very large, and the narrowly defined solar energy is limited to the direct conversion of solar radiant energy to photothermal, optoelectronic and photochemical.
Solar Energy, generally refers to the radiant energy of sunlight, which is commonly used for power generation in modern times. Since the formation of organisms from the earth, it mainly relies on the heat and light provided by the sun. Since ancient times, humans have also been able to dry objects and use them as methods for preserving food, such as salt and salted fish. However, under the reduction of fossil fuels, it is intended to further develop solar energy. The use of solar energy has two methods: passive utilization (photothermal conversion) and photoelectric conversion. Solar power is an emerging renewable energy source. Solar energy in a broad sense is a source of many energy on Earth, such as wind energy, chemical energy, and potential energy of water.
With the increasing scarcity of the earth's resources, the investment cost of basic energy is rising, and various safety and pollution hazards are ubiquitous. In this way, solar lighting products should be born after the popularity of solar water heaters. Here we make practical comparisons between the effects of solar lamps and the use of utility lamps.
*Compared with the complicated installation of a city's electric lighting fixtures: there are complicated operating procedures in the mains lighting fixture project. First, cables must be laid. Here, a large number of basic projects such as trenching, laying down pipes, pipe threading, backfilling, etc. . Then carry out long-term installation and debugging. If there is any problem with any one line, it will be reworked in a large area. Moreover, terrain and line requirements are complex, and labor and auxiliary materials are costly. Solar lights are easy to install: when installing solar lights, there is no need to lay complicated lines. Just make a cement base and fix it with stainless steel screws.
* Contrast 2 The electricity cost of the mains lighting fixtures is high: there is a fixed high electricity bill in the work of the mains lighting fixtures. It is necessary to maintain or replace the lines and other configurations continuously for a long time, and the maintenance cost is increasing year by year. Solar lighting fixtures are free of electricity: solar lighting fixtures are a one-time investment, without any maintenance costs, and can recover investment costs in three years, benefiting in the long run.
* Contrast three mains lighting has safety hazards: the mains lighting fixtures bring many safety hazards due to construction quality, landscape lighting renovation, material aging, power supply abnormality, water and electricity pipeline conflicts. There is no safety hazard in solar lighting: solar lighting is an ultra-low voltage product that is safe and reliable.
Other advantages of solar lighting: green and environmental protection, can add new selling points for the development and promotion of noble ecological communities; sustainable reduction of property management costs and reduction of the cost of the public share of the owners. In summary, the inherent characteristics of solar lighting safety without hidden dangers, energy saving without consumption, green environmental protection, easy installation, automatic control and maintenance-free will directly bring obvious advantages for the sale of real estate and the construction of municipal engineering.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Solar lights are electric lights that are conve...
- Solar outdoor lighting is a bit more complicated
- Low pressure sodium lamp advantages
- Low pressure sodium lamp principle
- Low pressure sodium lamp structure
- Low pressure sodium lamp is a low pressure sodi...
- Low-pressure sodium lamp works by low-pressure ...
- There are currently two types of low pressure s...
- The difference between low pressure sodium lamp...
- Low-voltage lamp use place
- Design Of LED Lantern Controller Based On Singl...